Home » , » Inked Craze(Massive Post)

Inked Craze(Massive Post)

So hello guys today I have made three or four nice Designs OK Four I counted them so I hope you like them the theme for today is darkness and evil, heartbroken and true sorrow. Yes it is little bit dark but look beyond that and just awe at the nice designs for today I am very intrigued I think it looks good but please let me know what you think

So let’s start the day off calmly with my first design all today’s designs have a lot of my heart and soul in them for today it is a special Day I shall recall as “day 5” and this day I shall remember for a while So with this for me sad notion I bring a rather non negative design for you The circle of life where everything as it was and is will flow together again and be as it was and will be as it is or something

The Circle of LifeSurround my heart and purify my soul I do not want to be where I am nor end up what I was but rather flow further and regenerate mind and soul for wishes grown and refreshed a new lusted desires free survive your day and spend eternity with me every waking breath another little death brings life to a better-mess are you inclined today

Darkened SoulBurn up in my mind as I set you on fire all damnation you human kind are the light out in my brain are this the wallowing wind the oceans burning m insane, Aflame with desires to kill a part of yourself for preservation of your mind is that such a sin to kill the good within hate me now curse me all men as for your doubt will be shallow hold your heart up to your throat and taste the blood cold and without I am warm with my hate even though it’s snowing outside my mind is focussed regressed and potently poisoned for the kill it is you who have brought upon humanity me boiling within. All I want to see is the burning smoke and fire blood and flesh nothing less

Northern warriorHail your axe up high the Promised Land is neigh raise your blade in his deadly glory promise to move at hand from land to land slaughter and plunder where ever you can with the battles glory in your hand when the village burns your heart is gold with delight fight the monsters and nonbelievers with their blood your route is open to the promised land it is now the time for war at their hand shed their blood for the glory of your land

Death Band
Gnarl into my face you I despise the notion of me inside an unborn cave light up my daily rest and let in the ghosts of incest drown my death and make me into a sign let loose the ghosts of bloody drink and wine let me out of this shell let my true power extend my soul I am burning inside with hate my anger is rising what is your fate death band sign of my divinity my power has spread long before thee, Cursed aware we are of the greed let loose the silent ghosts of fornication and violation run through the rivers of humanity ghost of nightmares and evil unleash your dreams into our dominion and forgive us for our madness but at once all life is lost to my internal sadness

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

a4ad5535b0e54cd2cfc87d25d937e2e18982e9df